Protecting Your Privacy is one of our main goals.
Please note that on the various pages of the FRUTALVOR website where personal data are collected for the purpose of providing the services provided by us, specific information will be published in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC - General Regulation on Data Protection (hereinafter " Regulation ") for its analysis before providing the personal data we requested and collected, as mentioned above.
The information and personal data that you or we have access to in connection with the provision of the various services by FRUTALVOR will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation and with the obligations of confidentiality to which all FRUTALVOR employees are contractually and legally bound.
In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation, the processing of personal data by FRUTALVOR is subject to the principles of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency; limitation of purpose; minimizing data and accuracy; limitation of conservation; integrity and confidentiality and responsibility.
- IN CHARGE FOR THE TREATMENT AND IN CHARGE OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
A personal Data Protection Officer (DPO) will be available to provide you with any information regarding the processing of your personal data by FRUTALVOR, including the list of our subcontractors with regard to the protection of personal data. You can contact the DPO by sending an email to [email protected]
- PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
As the processing of personal data, we understand in the terms that expressly result from the Regulation "an operation or a set of operations carried out on personal data or on personal data sets, by automated or non-automated means, such as collection, registration, organization , structuring, preservation, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, elimination or destruction. "
Please note that personal data collected by us, depending on your decisions regarding the services to be subscribed and the respective mode of use (hereinafter only "Personal Data").
The personal data processed through our website are as follows:
- a) NAVIGATION DATA
The software systems and procedures used to operate our website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are information that is not gathered to be associated with identified stakeholders, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, enable users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the users who connect to our website, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to send the request, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of our website and to verify its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and / or abuse and are eliminated immediately and definitively after the treatment in question. The data in question can be used to determine the liability in case of crimes against FRUTALVOR or third parties committed through our website.
- b) COOKIES
There are several types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and these can remain on the user's computer or mobile device for different periods of time: so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; so-called persistent cookies, which remain on the user's equipment for a predetermined period of time.
There are several cookies that can be unmarked, with the exception of third-party cookies for which the user must refer directly to the respective methods of marking and clearing the respective cookies, indicated through the links:
- Essential cookies: navigation or session and strictly necessary for the operation of the online portal or to allow the user to use the contents and services requested.
- Cookies analytics, which allow you to understand how the online portal is used by users. With these cookies no information is collected on the user's identity, nor any personal data.
The information is treated in an aggregated and anonymous way.
- Functional Cookies, this is used to enable specific features of the online portal and a number of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
- Profile creation cookies, used to send advertising messages in accordance with the preferences expressed by the user in the field of Internet browsing.
- Third-party cookies, ie cookies from online portals or from web servers other than the Holder, used for the purposes of those third parties, including also profiling cookies. It is necessary that those third parties, listed below with their respective links to the privacy policies, are independent holders of the treatment of the data collected through the cookies served by them; therefore, the user should consult their policies for processing personal data, information and consent forms (marking and clearing their respective cookies). As a complement, it is also noted that FRUTALVOR does what is reasonably required to be able to monitor the cookies in its online portal. These are updated on a regular basis on the landing page in the link below, where we give transparency on cookies sent directly by FRUTALVOR and its purpose, and with specific reference to cookies sent by third parties through our online portal. For these cookies, we provide the following links to third-party privacy statements: to these third parties, as noted above, we assign the responsibility to provide the privacy statement and to collect user consent. This responsibility relates not only to the cookies that third parties send directly, but also to any additional cookies that are sent through our online portal by virtue of the use of services from which the third parties themselves benefit. With respect to these cookies, sent by service providers of these third parties, FRUTALVOR can not exercise any control and knows neither its characteristics nor its purposes.
The following are links to information about third-party cookies.
The following table details the cookies sent by FRUTALVOR in its website:
|NAME OF COOKIES AND TECHNICAL NAME OF COOKIES||FUNCTIONING AND PURPOSE||TIME OF PERSISTENCE|
|eucookielaw||Banner Cookies||1 month|
Cookies management instructions in the main browsers:
You may block or delete (in whole or in part) the essential cookies or functionality through specific functions of your browser. However, the user is informed that the non-authorization of the essential cookies may make it impossible to use the online portal, the visualization of its contents and the use of its services. Inhibiting functionality cookies may mean that some services or certain functions of the online portal are unavailable or not working correctly and you may be required to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the online portal.
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of the personal data that we intend to carry out, with its specific consent and expressed when necessary, has the following purposes:
- a) Permit the provision of Services requested by you, including the collection, storage and processing of data for the operational, technical and administrative management of the commercial and contractual relationship related to the provision of the Services and for the performance of communications related to the relationship between FRUTALVOR and the client;
- b) Allow the navigation and consultation of the FRUTALVOR website;
- c) To respond to requests for assistance or information, which FRUTALVOR can receive via email, telephone or through the appropriate form available on its website. As regards the answers to requests for assistance received by FRUTALVOR over the telephone, we inform you that calls can be recorded so FRUTALVOR can show that it has processed your requests correctly;
- d) Comply with legal, accounting and tax obligations;
- e) Send direct marketing communications (by sending electronic communications) for services similar to those already subscribed by Customer, except in the event of initial opposition or subsequent communications. Please note that if you are a corporate person, FRUTALVOR may send electronic communications for direct marketing purposes related to goods and services provided by the company or by a company of the same Group, unless you expressly refuse to receive such communications in the future. and to be included in the national list of legal persons that expressly object to the receipt of unsolicited communications for direct marketing purposes.
- f) Elaborate studies, surveys, market statistics; in order to be able to send advertising material, information or surveys of satisfaction with a view to improving the quality of the service provided through electronic communications and / or telephone calls, or through the official FRUTALVOR pages in social networks;
- g) To make personalized business proposals based on the products or services you have acquired, or on which you have shown interest. This process is necessary for the legitimate interest of the data controller in customizing your business proposals. You can oppose this process by sending your request to FRUTALVOR via the following e-mail: [email protected]
- h) For exclusive purposes of security and prevention of fraudulent behavior.
- THE BASIS OF THE TREATMENT AND ITS MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE
The legal basis for processing personal data for the purposes indicated in points (a), (b) and (c) of the previous clause is that set out in Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation, since the processing in question is required for the provision of the Services subscribed by the Client. Please note that the provision of personal data for these purposes is optional, however, failure to provide them makes it impossible to provide the Services by FRUTALVOR.
The purpose set out in point (d) above reflects a legitimate treatment of personal data under Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation, as such treatment is necessary for FRUTALVOR to be able to comply with legal obligations to which it is subject. subject.
The processing of personal data made for marketing purposes is based on the express and unequivocal consent of the Customer, in accordance with the provisions of article 6, paragraph 1 a), and article 2, paragraph c) 22 of the Regulation. The provision of your personal data for this purpose is therefore optional. If you wish to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may do so at any time by sending your request to FRUTALVOR via the following e-mail: [email protected]
The purpose referred to in point (h) above is based on FRUTALVOR's legitimate interest in detecting fraud committed against it in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation.
- ADDRESSES OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be communicated for the purposes described above to the following entities:
- a) subjects that normally act as subcontractors, that is: natural or legal persons who provide assistance and advice to FRUTALVOR in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters. Your personal data may be communicated, for the purposes described above, to the following entities: credit and recovery agencies; entities with which it is necessary to interact with a view to the provision of the Services or persons performing technical maintenance functions (including maintenance of equipment and electronic communications);
- b) Entities to which FRUTALVOR must communicate personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation and / or in response to requests from competent authorities, duly substantiated for this purpose;
- c) Persons authorized by FRUTALVOR to treat the personal data strictly necessary to perform operations related to the provision of the Services, which are contractually and / or legally bound to duties of confidentiality and professional secrecy;
- d) Business partners for specific purposes only in the event that the Client has given their express, unequivocal and specific consent to the effect.
You may request, in writing, a list of data controllers with which FRUTALVOR relates to your personal data, by sending your request to FRUTALVOR via the following e-mail: [email protected]
- CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data processed for the purposes indicated in clause 3 shall be kept for the period of time strictly necessary for the accomplishment of those same purposes.
Thus, the following are the periods of retention of the following personal data of the client:
Personal data processed for marketing purposes when the contract between FRUTALVOR and the holders of personal data is no longer in force: such data may be retained until the data subject revoke the consent given. However, FRUTALVOR has established that it must delete them two years after the consent is given and after the termination of the service contract.
Personal data of customers made available when contracting: this type of personal data will be kept for ten years if it respects data relating to invoicing of services and 5 years after termination of the contract if the justifications for its conservation only respect the need for FRUTALVOR defend against a legal claim based on contractual or extra-contractual liability.
Personal data relevant for the fulfillment of tax obligations: Such data will be erased after 10 years of preservation, under the terms of the Tax Law.
- RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS
The Client has the right to request from FRUTALVOR, at any time, access to its personal data, its updating or elimination, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation. You also have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in accordance with the provisions of article 18 of the Regulation, as well as the right to obtain your personal data in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device, in the provided for in Article 20 of the Regulation.
The requests in question must be sent in writing to the e-mail address: [email protected]
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the applicable legislation, you may lodge a complaint with the competent control authority in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.